This Animation Artist resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Animation Artist .
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
Looking for career in a creative environment, to gain and continue with knowledge and skill base in the areas of computer graphics, animation, and graphic design work.
- Creative Team Member – passionate about creating, developing, and delivering the best quality content.
- Enjoys working with others to achieve and exceed team goals.
- Leads with intelligent intent to give others a sense of value and appreciation at the task at hand.
- Works well in team environment.
- Loves the aspects of creating visually stimulating compositions of work.
Tom & Jerry Animation Studio, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Working as a modern day apprentice, succeeded in all aspects of production in creating physical and digital aspects of project, culminating in a successful museum exhibition.
- Instrumental in pre and post production work of a 20 minute, blue ray (1280×720), high definition, experimental CG video.
- Work included key story and design build aspects, creation of CG environmental backgrounds, 3d animation of selected scenes, digital editing of FX, audio, and visual content for final DVD production.
- Appointed as lead CG and animation artist for interactive multimedia company.
Aryan’s Animations, Mumbai, 2004-2007
- Implemented creative skills in graphics and 3D software to form the visual content that was instrumental in the creation and over all quality of 3 successful multimedia products that have achieved a high standing of recognition in both the medical and health/wellness industries.
- Conceptually and digitally created scenes in 3D application.
- Responsible for correctly setting camera paths, lighting scenarios, and overall structural geometry of scenes.
- Responsible for taking rendered content into editing software to accomplish post work scene compositing, including special effects, audio, and video production.
Tara Creations, Mumbai, 2002-2004
- Strengths in modeling, texturing, and overall environmental composition of digital scenes.
- Helped create 5 minute length introductory animations for all 3 Healing Rhythms products.
- Graphically designed user interfaces for productions
Education and Certification
- Bachelors Degree Media Arts and Animation Program
Art Institute of India, Mumbai, 2002
- Software Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- 3d Studio Max
- Joined the team of Walt Disney and Yashraj Movies Venture.
- Animation Artist for the Year Award 2006
Tom & Jerry Animation Studio